facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 2 June 2013

Satin care - Touch of Olay review

Ok, so I'm literally going to be talking about shaving gel lol. This is a short and sweet sum up of the Gillette satin care with a touch of Olay. I actually picked it up at Sainsbury's (my local supermarket for those reading abroad and thinking 'where?') and to be quite frank I LOVE IT! I'm not a typical shaving foam user I'm lazy I just use a bit of body wash and think that will do. Olay is a classic its been around ages, as far as I can remember so for me I thought I'd give it a go! its aimed for those with dry skin and especially after a shower my skin is flaky and irritated regardless if I've shaved or not. So I'm always on the lookout for something decent that says what it does on the tin and for me it does. It claims to 'Boost your shave by helping to lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness.' After using it I actually felt like i had moisturised and no dryness as of yet my skin feels lovely!

Whats the consistency like? For me it lathers up so well not too much is needed and it feels so light and fresh. Nice little smell to it as well which isn't too much. 




200ml


As you can see the packaging is pretty nice however, I have actually read that it leaves stains on your bathtub... :O but I just pack it away after so for me that isn't a worry...crazy ha?! Boots are selling it for £3.49. If you love the sound of the shaving gel there's actually touch of Olay shavers by Gillette


Would I recommend? Yes! Just remember every ones skin is different but for me it works great. 


Don't forget to follow me on twitter, it will brighten up my day :D x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme