facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 30 March 2016

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Scrub Review


Glycolic and Salicylic acid ingredients in skin care have become more and more popular due to their cleansing and renewing properties. I remember starting out using the Alpha H liquid gold and thinking wow, amazing. 

Nip + Fab have a great and vast Glycolic range and I thought I'd give the scrub a try. I do love a good face scrub as my skin can look dull at times. This scrub contains 3% Glycolic and Salicylic acids to help brighten and renew and after using this product for 3 weeks I have noticed that my skin feels that little bit more refined. This products claims to work deep into pores to polish and reduce blemishes. Now, I am a sufferer of blemishes and they are constant. I am forever looking for a product to aid in the reduction of those nasty blemishes that can make me feel so self conscious. 

Using this product has given my skin a new lease of life, my skin feels more brighter and really aids me with the application of my make up as my skin doesn't feel so uneven after using it. What's great is the consistency of the product as it doesn't feel too course on the skin as some scrubs I have previously used really feel as if they are too rough. I would almost say it has the qualities of a at home microdermabrasion treatment.....What's even better is its citrus smell, Yum! I'll let you into a little secret, you can use it on dry elbows and knees for a quick fix! 

I use this twice a week but that can be reduced to just once or up to three times. I wouldn't recommend any more as you can damage your skin and not see any results. 

Let me know what you think!
Talk soon x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme