facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 17 July 2013

BarryM Nude 342

I love keeping my nails looking sexy but its easier said than done. I work in an office that doesn't allow colourful nails so I have to keep them very simple. (Sucks right?)

Nude always works, it gives such a professional look and the colour works with pretty much everything. I was trying my best not to spend big bucks so I did a little research and literally wrote in the google search engine 'nude nail colour'. It brought me to the BarryM nail paint in the shade Nude 342


I am in love its gorgeous, so feminine and natural and such a bargain at £2.99. I am satisfied!
The image below is my gel nails with the colour painted over the top as the nail salon had everything but a simple colour so luckily I had brought along my own!




Over the top of the paint I have a clear varnish which was provided by the nail salon, so far no chips!

So all in all if you're looking for something thats simple and perfect for a professional environment then this shade is defiantly something to consider


Peace out x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme