facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Next at home

I am an absolute fan of the Next homeware range, I recently ordered 2 wall accessories and I thought I would share them with you because they are absolutely gorgeous!

If you're looking for that romantic/chic look these would fit the bill perfectly. The butterfly picture (£40) is fully framed contanining 3D laser cut butterflies , it really adds a feminine and chic finishing touch to my room. the design is so simple yet it really stands out - they do say less is more!

I also picked up a set of two heart plaques in the form of angel wings (£25) - again they are so simple yet incredibly tasteful and look amazing alongside the butterfly frame. The detailing on both of the accessories are lovely

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves :)

Kerry x





























No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme