facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 9 July 2015

Hey Guys! So recently you are most probably aware that I have begun a new series called 'The quest for perfect?' I have invited fellow bloggers to share their stories and reviews. Below is my first guest blogger and I have been more than excited to share her post! Please show your support and visit her blog. If you are interested in sharing your stories follow this link for guidelines. Enjoy guys x

"To Those Who Said I Can't Do It, Well, Watch Me"!

 
Hello everyone!
I am not sure whether any of you read my blog, A Sprinkle Of Emily, where I post hauls, beauty tips and just general chat posts every Wednesday and Sunday at 6pm GMT. Once you have finished reading this post make sure to head on over to my blog (click here). I just want to thank the lovely Kerry for letting me post on her blog:)
Today I am going to be talking about confidence and products that have helped me boost my confidence. I don't know about you but I have definitely had those days when I have felt really self conscious, in fact, I am having one of those days today.
 
 
I often get asked "Why do you wear so much makeup?" and every time my answer is the same, because it helps me feel confident. People have different tricks to make them feel confident and mine is simply, wearing makeup. I often envy all of those girls that are 'naturally' confident, and I ask myself why can't I be like that?
I know that no one is perfect, even if I often call models in magazines perfect. I also know that I am not perfect, even if I often wish I was, no one is perfect. In our society today, even the skinniest prettiest person still isn't 'good enough'.
And remember...
Be nice to yourself. That may seem a little bit obvious but a lot of girls are really hard on themselves, just chill out and compliment yourself because YOU are great!
Don't compare. I have done this far too much where I have thought "If I looked like..." or "She has better... than me". Stay focused on you as everyone is different.
I also just wanted to say that you are all beautiful people. You shouldn't feel you have to change your appearance to please others, you are awesome as you are:)
I really hoped that you liked this post because I will start doing similar posts on my blog, I know it was a little rambly but I felt I had a lot to say. Make sure to leave a nice comment and I look forward to seeing a lot of you over on my blog.
See you soon,
Emily xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme