facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 28 February 2016

Madam Glam


Happy Sunday readers! 

Todays post is an exciting one for me because its a Madam Glam review. I was sent over some gorgeous nail varnishes from the team and after testing and wearing them everyday I can finally share my thoughts. Now, I wont lie to you I am not exactly a dab hand at doing my nails and I am wayyyyy envious at the nail art I see being shared and I am filled with pure envy and jealousy.

Madam Glam pride themselves on being a cruelty free company where their products are not tested on animals and that is a big tick in my book, a company with integrity gains nothing but respect from me. They promote a '5-free' value (Taken from the Madam Glam website): '5-Free : All our nail polishes are made without five of the sketchiest 
Ingredients linked to toxicity. That means they're free of formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP), and toluene - plus formaldehyde resin and camphor, too. So safer and more healthy for your nails...and for YOU!!'
....pretty impressive stuff I say! 

As I mentioned I am no Picasso but when applying the varnish it applied with such ease which resulted in a beautiful even finish, I felt like a pro! The finish of the varnish is gorgeous and there were no lump and bump moments (I'm sure you know what I mean) not only do I love their colour selection - to which there are so many it's so hard to choose without buying them all but I also love the durability. I wore the varnish at home and work (My job can be very handsy lol) I had great wear out of them and was not left with embarrassing chipped nails. 




Dusty Navy is a stunning blue, it's a very bold yet feminine in your face colour. This will look great matched with a little black dress. 



For A Lady is one of my favourite colours just because its a smoky purple you absolutely feel like a lady wearing it. It has a very creamy finish to the colour it looked great against my pale skin. 



Perfectly Natural is fab if you are not into bright colours and want a slight hint of nude, great for those workaholics who aren't meant to wear nail polish at work! ;) 


Cinderella shoes, wow what a great varnish. if you're a glitter loving girl this is the one for you. You can really build it up to create a glitter fest! 



So to conclude this post I would simply say this...
                                                                                     ..... Some of the best varnishes I have ever used! 
I'm not saying that because I was sent them to review but simply because they are amazing, my Mum has even stolen one and she's fussy (probably where I get that trait from) Thess are not only affordable but durable and pretty. Thank you Madam Glam for being not only a brand with integrity but giving us people something to rave about! Video coming soon :) x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme