facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 20 March 2016

Loreal Elvive: Re Balancing Shampoo


Happy Sunday readers! 

Today's post is on Loreal's new Extraordinary Clay range. Now, I'm the kind of girl that is constantly trying out new ranges when it comes to haircare and although finding some decent ranges this one appealed to me. I was standing in boots and thought 'oh pretty colour' - I'm a sucker for packaging but in all seriousness what this range has to offer is even more important. The ends of my hair eventually just dry out no matter what I do to treat them, something I've accepted but reading about the clay shampoo and conditioner there was a gleam of hope! I also have the issue with oily roots, I have to wash my hair everyday (I know, terrible) Hence why my hair probably gets so dry. 

 Extraordinary clay claims to combat each of those headaches! Taken from the loreal website this is what you are expected to see ...
• Scalp feels deeply purified for 72 hours with freshness and light, lifted roots.

• Dry hair feels hydrated right to the ends for fluid, free-flowing lengths.
• Revitalises the hair with softness, shine and bounce.


The images below were before and after washing, as you can see my morning hair is brittle looking and dry. This was after about a week and a half of using the range and treatments.

BTW...I have only edited my face...My skin was badddd! But the hair hasn't been touched up. 

After just the first use my hair actually felt seriously clean leaving a lovely scent (that my fiancĂ© kept complementing me on :) - so that was already a great start!) As I was using the conditioner I genuinely felt my hair becoming soft, I'm not even exaggerating! But the real test was coming out of my vicious OCD washing regime, did I go a day? Yes! I actually did, I went to work without washing my hair and it felt and looked clean - for me that was a challenge in its self. Not only did my hair feel clean it was manageable and sleek. 

If you are struggling with finding something that is suited to your advanced hair needs I would suggest giving this range a go.

Let me know how you get on! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme