facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Loreal Velvety-Soft Toner Review

Hey beauty gang,

It's been a few days since I've posted my apologies, I won't make up any excuses for the lack of reviews cause I'd bore you.



A week or so I got my hands on the new Skin Perfection toner by Loreal, I love a good toner it really helps finish of a skin regime and they are so simple to use. The Loreal toner is fabulous! It claims to remove impurities to reveal toned silky-smooth skin and to be quite honest it's not wrong. After using the toner my skin feels and looks clean and fresh. It has a very sensitive feeling about it and that is backed up by the very light floral/rose smell. If you're looking for something simple and easy to use this is a MUST! Often I find that a number of toners leave that horrid tight feeling that is uncomfortable, thankfully that's a sensation you won't find with this product YAY!

The consistency is nice, just like water once it's on you don't feel the product at all.


Finally I just want to talk packaging, its bloody glam! It looks more expensive than it actually really is (currently being £3.99) It's design reminds me of the Chanel toner bottles...is it only me that sees that? :)

Well anyway hope you like this rambling... Talk soon

Kerry x

PS. Tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme