facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Thursday 22 August 2013

Eve Lom Kiss Mix


Yay, my first Eve Lom product review. That's no surprise though cause the range can be quite pricey, but amazing quality. 
I have dry lips, gosh how I hate them. Having dry lips can really make that lipstick you want to wear seem crappy and accentuate those flaky parts - As I write this I've realised its not something pretty to imagine, so sorry. 

Now, I purchased this from the Look Fantastic website (which if you didn't know already I love) for £16. Yes very pricey when you can grab a pot of Vaseline for just over £1 but I wanted something luxurious, a bit of a treat. 

The Kiss Mix is described as a 'lip treatment' for dry and chapped lips (Exactly what I have) 
It contains Zinc Oxide which is fab for protection from UV, which we often forget isn't just around on those sunny days but pretty much any day. Its other obvious ingredient is menthol, which once you apply gets to work. The menthol isn't too strong but you know its there so if you're sensitive you might not like that aspect of it. 

The question is does it moisturise? Sort of, its not a miracle in a tiny 7ml pot. If you have really dry lips it makes the flaky parts a tad obvious because the consistency is slightly thick almost like a lip gloss in a pot. However once you leave it be it does get to work. 
What I really love is how versatile it is, you can apply before lipstick as a primer or after to gloss it up. 
Another important factor is the packaging it looks crisp and pristine so it doesn't look cheap either.  

If you're on a budget and want something similar try the Leighton Denny Cuti-Lips. 

I do really like this product and I'm looking forward to trying the Eve Lom range (Once I save a little as some products are at a price range of £85) 

Hope you enjoyed the read and if you fancy it follow me over on Twitter, following the link on the right! 

Kerry x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme