facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Shampoo Review



Another week has passed which means I've fallen in love with yet another product! This time it's the Charles Worthington Moisture Seal shampoo and conditioner, I've been really excited to write about the range but really wanted to give it a proper go first, hence why I waited a few weeks to share my findings with you all.

My hair is fairly dry, probably down to the fact that I have my hair highlighted often and straighten it everyday - Yes I know, that's the price I have to pay and I know its bad for my hair *insert sad face* Since using the shampoo and conditioner I've found that my hair looks and feels healthier, I've tried many shampoo's in the past that promise to deliver results but this is a result that I've actually felt and seen.

The shampoo doesn't lather much and I've found my self using a little more product than I would normally but to be fair, the less it lathers the less rubbish and nasty ingredients are within (Whenever I use the word 'within' I feel like I'm about to cast a spell...yup I'm a tad crazy)

The product contains Argan Oil, an ingredient the hair world is going mad for and I really can't blame it. Argan oil is such a luxury and usually sourced from Morocco it delivers moisturising and healing properties. That's probably why my hair is left smoother, nicer smelling and a lot more controllable! I actually now look forward to styling my hair rather than dreading it, because it's normally such a bloody fuss!

I found this product to not over dry or over compensate the moisture in my hair but leave it nicely moisturised and with its heat protecting complex it makes me all happy inside lol.

This will most probably be a product that I will use for quite some time, it's fuss free and does exactly what it says on the packaging - Simple! In terms of price I picked both the shampoo and conditioner at boots when they were doing a 2 for £9 stunt, otherwise individually they come in at £5.99

I hope you've enjoyed this post!

Kerry x





No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme