facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Next home haul

Not so long ago I wrote a small post on my mini Next haul, I absolutely love their home accessories. I could spend every penny on them. I won't ramble on all day about how I love them, although I easily could. Heres a quick post on how I've added a few romantic touches to my room for less than £100. I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!

http://www.next.co.uk/x531134s7

3 Ceramic hearts £16 - These are a brilliant size, bigger than I was expecting. The largest being 16cmx16cm. They have lovely detail to them (See below) Great for adding a romantic and subtle touch to the room. 




Set of 4 coasters £8 - Excellent quality, these have a slight lilac/plum tint to them. They look lovely contrasted against my dark wood coffee table. Things that are small and sometimes overlooked  in a room happen to be my favourite thing, even down to my coasters lol! They are well made, perfectly round but a little rough on the edges - this brings a very earthy and natural look. 





 

Butterfly framed print £30 (50x50) - One of my favourite pieces from the haul, it really goes with my neutral theme. I love the thick frame that comes with it, hence the price. its simple in design but not one that would be overlooked. Even the cat loved it...

 



Smoke jewel twig lights £16 - I've wanted twig lights for some time but I always feared that they would come across christmassy. I don't know why I worried, they were a fantastic impluse buy. They are detailed with small plum and grey jewels that really add a glamorous touch to my living room. There's nothing like curling up on the sofa with just these on - they really add a homely and cosy feel. 


 I really hope you enjoyed this quick post.

Don't forget to follow me over on twitter...

Kerry x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme