facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Friday 15 August 2014

My dressing table

It's been a vision for as long as I can remember to own my own dressing table. I live in a small London flat so those dreams could easily be just that - A dream. I had a small space in my bedroom that would allow for a small table so I went dressing table hunting. What girl doesn't want to feel like a princess?

So a day or so of crazy hunting I came across the Toulouse dressing table at Dunelm Mill, you can actually choose from 3 colours (Black,white and silver) I opted for the white as my room is grey and I actually have some white accessories - I honestly feel like it was made for me (insert heart here lol)
Its very quaint and has such a romantic feel about it, I haven't had a chance to add some accessories to it yet but I truly believe that with a simple candle it will look charming.

It was delivered fully assembled and I actually unpacked it myself, that might make you think that it's light and comes across cheap but, it's very well made and sturdy. Most pleasing of all it fits in that small gap I had, it might be small but it doesn't compromise on beauty. It has some great detailing around the legs and the mirror, the draws are also a great size to hold brushes and beauty tools.

If you've struggled to find something that doesn't break the bank then I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It did take almost 3 weeks to get here but honestly worth the wait. I brought this beauty for £169.99 which also includes the small stool too. There is also a Toulouse bedroom range which also includes draws and bedsteads.

Heres the beauty it all it's glory...







If you enjoyed this post please don't forget follow me over on Twitter, I'll be definitely willing to see some ideas on how I can spruce it up with some cute accessories. :)

Write soon

Kerry x

P.s anything you want me to review? ...give me a tweet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme