facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Saturday 2 May 2015

Dove Deeply Nourishing Body wash

I don't know if anyone else has ever had a beauty product that they used daily or every so often without even realising its full existence - if that makes sense? I'll elaborate...
There is always a bottle of Dove body wash in my bathroom, its always there and everyone in my family uses it. It wasn't until the other day I was taking a shower and it hit me, wow - I love this stuff.
I have used it for years and yet I have never appreciated it before. As a product fanatic I will jump from one body wash to another, its what I do and its what I enjoy ( I am a beauty blogger after all)



Anyway, I'm here to tell you my love for Dove. The brand its self is a classic, its grown with the time. I have very sensitive dry skin and many body washes I have used in the past just didn't do the trick. So here's a little background: Dove deeply nourishing body wash has NutriumMoisture™ which allows the moisturising elements to actually be absorbed into the skin. Very scientific stuff I know! Not only does it do all that it actually smells amazing, Dove has always has a significant scent. What I love most is how thick and luscious it feels, its like I am using something a lot more pricey than I actually am for example a 250ml bottle is around £1.29. Like I say I have been using Dove on and off for years I've always been left with soft skin, I often use it as a shaving cream alternative because a little goes a long way and it really does stop my skin from feeling like its lacking in moisture.

It's a shame that not many classic products are blogged about these days - I'm always blogging about the new craze but what about the old ones eh!? Is there any classics you've forgotten about? Do share.

Until next time... take care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme