facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Monday 22 June 2015

Benefit Fake Up Concealer

I definitely do not have the greatest skin in the world, it's blotchy, full of freckles and uneven! Hence  why I love concealers so much, they help hide all the things I feel so paranoid about.
 





I recently went out and purchased the Benefit fake up concealer not only because of the great reviews but to be quite honest it also looks great. I have dry skin from time to time and certain concealers sit on the surface of my skin and look heavy and obvious. The Benefit concealer comes in the form of a lipstick style packaging that not only holds the colour but a hydrating formula. Some may ask - Does it actually hydrate? I can only answer that with a yes, once applied it had a very moisturising and dewy feel from the start.
I often have spots that dry out when healing leaving a dry/peeling area of skin, it can become quite red and hard to cover up - which is frustrating, especially when you've got to be places!  With other concealers I have used in the past my spots would actually become more obvious as they'd look cakey from endlessly trying to cover them up. The great thing about using this concealer is that my dry spots didn't actually look so prominent and blended into the skin really well. Because of it's a creamy texture it sank into my skin like a moisturiser and didn't crease for the duration of the day. If you are looking for a full coverage look then this is a great base. Don't get me wrong it also blends really well over the top of a foundation too.

Now, I know its main purpose is for dark circles under the eyes however it works great across the whole of my skin (See below)
 
You can see in the images above that I wasn't exaggerating, my skin isn't the smoothest but with the concealer applied using my finger it helped even the skin tone in seconds. With a foundation applied I get a really great overall smooth finish - I usually use Mac studio after applying the concealer as they work a treat together. *please not the image above is just the concealer*
 

So what's in it? Its ingredients are vitamin E and apple seed extracts that help smooth fine lines. Taken from the Benefit website I have pasted the overall percentage of what people actually thought and to be honest this is what sold me!
  • 100% said fakeup hydrates skin*
  • 100% said fakeup feels comfortable on skin*
  • 100% said the texture feels silky*
  • 94% said the effect is long-lasting*
  • 94% said fakeup doesn t run*
  • 97% said the formula is lightweight*
  • 91% said fakeup conceals dark circles*
  • 91% saw a natural appearance*
  • 97% said the packaging makes it easy to use*
  • *Results observed in a consumer panel survey.


  • I really hope that this post has helped. Have you tried it? Tell me your stories!

    Talk soon

    Kerry x
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

     photo envye.jpg
    envye blogger theme