facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Tuesday 13 August 2013

Brush Holder Idea

Hey readers,



I've spent many hours on the Internet searching and searching desperately for the perfect brush holder idea. Put it this way I eventually gave up, I couldn't find anything to my liking. Granted, it was probably down to me being fussy but when I stopped searching that's when I found them!
I'm sure that many of us have seen the 'sephora style' brush holders, glam I know. I was so envious they  were gorgeous and simple. I found these in a shop called Butlers. I believe they are drinking glasses but  once you get your brushes in you have fooled people, they work so well. Even though I'm not using the glasses for their intended purpose even though I've just realised writing this I'm quite thirsty, I have gotten away with it.


The colour is lovely, a deep sexy purple. I've just painted my room purple so it worked out even better for me. They are almost patriotic embossed with a crown design.



Shown above with my Real Techniques brush the size of the glasses are actually perfect, not too big or small. I picked these up here for just.... £1.99. They are also available in clear too if you want to keep it simple. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme