facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 11 August 2013

Look Fantastic Website Review


I guess we all have that one website that we are religious to, I just needed to find one...I was lost but now I'm found....Yh OK I'll stop. Lame! No but seriously There are a number of cosmetic/skin care on line store's out there but I always had mixed feelings about them, they either didn't have everything I was looking for or they were expensive and didn't offer great customer rewards.

That's when I came across lookfantastic.com - So happy I found it.

I'm a bit of a bargain shopper but also most importantly I love quality. There are millions of products out there, some work and some don't but its nice where I can have a website that sells a huge deal of choice and great for those on different budgets.

Put it this way I just spent a decent £56 on three amazing products that I will review soonish (REN Renewal mask, Eve Lom lip balm and A Murad radiance peel) The best bit about it?
receiving 20% off and a FREE Bella Pierre 'pretty woman' kit. I M HAPPY! Wait Did I also mention free delivery? No? Well there's that too.

I'm not here in anyway to force you to go check it out but you'd be silly not to.




I love blogging and reading blogs, and this site also has it's very own little blog section - Something I also suggest checking out. Its great if you want to get a personal view on a product or products. I'll often find myself coming across products I've never even heard of that I find myself wanting to try. Even if you don't want to buy anything there are some great reads on the 'blogger of the week section' (love it)


Well, that's all. I haven't been paid or asked to do this post, being a blogger is about talking, well writing about favourite things, I genuinely wanted to share this with you. 

Don't forget to follow me! x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme