facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Wednesday 7 August 2013

GlamGlow SuperMud Mask Review



I recently uploaded a new review along with some wonderful images of the GlamGlow SuperMud mask on my YouTube channel. I thought I might as well create a quick post for you guys so you can see the wonderful images, gosh the packaging is beautiful. I really enjoyed taking some snaps, its incredibly photogenic.        


Below you'll find all those amazing ingredients that really make this product so very versatile. What I really love and what a huge selling point is (among many) is the box, because it clearly lists what's in the product. You can tell GlamGlow are so proud of what they have put in the mask, usually you'll find ingredients in the small print - not on this occasion! You can tell they have really thought about what to put on the packaging as it also tells you how many uses you can expect from the mask (1000 uses on spots alone and 17 uses as a full face mask)



Like I said and will keep on saying so versatile as proof below.


If I didn't love my readers so much I would not of posted up the picture below it's freaky - sorry! You can see there's still some darker sections where my skin needed a little more attention (especially my nose) 
It worked like a dream, if you don't mind the smell of toothpaste or liquorice that is. As much as I complain about the smell my skin was left glowing! Applying was a little messy for the fingers but it dries very nicely and also very quickly, I felt like I had an incredible amount of Botox injected. Crazy Tight. 

It gives you the choice of leaving it on for 5 to 20 minutes, really up to you and I guess depending on what you want from it. We love choice!


for a more random view on the mask check out the video review above! Don't forget to show your support and follow me by clicking the twitter link to the right of this post. :)

Much Love x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme