facebook twitter pinterest instagram youtube bloglovin
 photo toppost.png

Sunday 18 August 2013

Liebster Award






Hey gang! 
I was tagged by Steph who has a cute little blog called Beauty and Rainbows. Seeing this is the first time I have ever been tagged in something I probably got a little too excited. To be recognised and to take part in something like this makes me realise how much I love to blog, its nice to know their are people out there that actually read the madness I write. Thanks again Steph! x 


The rules:
1. Mention the blogger who tagged you & then each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you've tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!

11 facts about me 

  • I love tea
  • I'm a huge fan of Assassins Creed 
  • I'm obsessed with Supernatural (Yummy... Sam and Dean)
  • I love the Transformers which made me want to own a yellow Camaro
  • I'm a londoner
  • I have fallen in love with Rome and if I was rich enough I'd buy a apartment out there 
  • I will be going to NYC in 2014! WOOO!
  • I have 2 cats, Bow and Tom Tom
  • I'm an Arsenal FC fan 
  • I love technology 
  • I want to own every foundation possible 


Steph's Questions ... 

1. What's on your wishlist at the moment?
Wow, this could be a long list, I want a Chevy Camaro - Too much to ask for? Probably. In terms of being realistic and me being a beauty blogger, I am loving REN skincare products at the moment so anything from them lol. I also would love every available MAC brush! 


2. If you could only choose 2 beauty related items to use, what would they be?
Tough one, foundation and mascara - my eyes look weird without it. 


3. Whats your favourite beauty look this summer?
Coral and rose gold. Yesss! So gorgeous

4. In the celebrity world; whose beauty, wardrobe, lifestyle etc. would you love to have?
My gosh, because i'm indecisive there are so many. I love Lana Del Rey's look, it's fresh but its so owned by her. I also want a to add a little bit of Kim Kardashian into the mix, she's a hottie - I'd swap Kanye for Johnny Depp *wink wink.  


5. Favourite accessory? 
My watch by Marc Jacobs, beautiful


6. What is your favourite drugstore make up brand and your favourite high end brand?
Drug store i'd say loreal just because their products are great quality but look high end. in terms of high end brand, I am a lover of laura Mercier. 


7. If you were given £2000 to spend on beauty or fashion, what would you get?
Perfumes - they are pretty expensive so I have to limit my self at the moment...pretty lame. I love smelling great and the compliments that come with it.


8. Favourite beauty item?
Its always changing but currently the Rimmel Wake me up foundation, yes its been out a while but I was a little late ;) 

9. Up, straight, wavy or curly hair?
Straight. Unless my hairs feeling urgh then up! 


10. Favourite item of clothing?
A skater dress! 


11. Summer or winter?
Winter! does that make me lame? 

Ok so I tag

Belle over at Mascara and Multesers 

My questions for Belle
1. Favourite foundation and why? 
2.Favorite high street clothing brand?
3.What do you love about being a beauty blogger?
4.Favourite high end beauty product that you probably shouldn't of brought but treated yourself to
5. Your favourite blogger and why
6.Your go to beauty products
7. Lipstick or lipgloss?
8.If you could choose one celebrities style who would it be and why?
9. If you had to dye your hair a crazy colour to save the world what colour would it be? (Random I know)
10. cheapest product that you brought which really surprised you. 

Enjoy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme